Tig with pulser?

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 18:42:50 GMT, Ignoramus21666

That sounds like it was the one company that specialized in the old Hobart manuals (forget the name off the top of my head). The problem there is that they didn't have the one for my control drawer. They also only had a manual for my welder which was 2 or 3 revisions newer (which I got as close enough). Anybody else that I called was always less civil about it.

It should. It's much newer than mine is. Mine was built around 1969 or so.

Wayne Cook Shamrock, TX

Wayne Cook

True but they where not available at that time. I also wanted to use new on what was at that time my only stick welder and I'm making my living with it.

Wayne Cook Shamrock, TX

Wayne Cook

OK, yours is a CyberTig 300, right?

I think that all rights and manuals for models up to 200 amps went to Miller, and everything above that went to THermal Dynamics or some such.

So, you probably dealt with a different company.

That's encouraging to me. I will soon put in a small 25W heater inside this welder to avoid any moisture issues.

Ignoramus21666

Blueraven wrote: : Im gonna stay intouch with posts on the dynasty. I did see one guy post : that he really liked his. But heck he cld be a salesman too. Go : figure.. --I believe him. Ya see last year Ernie dropped by and brought

*his* Dynasty and showed me how it worked. I sorta swooned and decided right then and there that I'd have to get one some day... ;-)
Reply to
steamer

--Yeah another poster mentioned that too. I'm just wondering if it's going to be a 400-lb behemoth; I've got a tight shop...

Reply to
steamer

--Thanks guys; I'll take a look at this one too..

Reply to
steamer
50 years of service IIRC.

Biggs AFB got theirs in late 55 or 56. They (3 wings) were in war paint and in Florida for the little one that never happened. The Recon group flew over and took pictures before and after the 'problem'.

Dad was the WECO TECH keeping up the Radar. I think the frames are in Rev D or E now. Been a while.

Grant Erw>

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

You can download the Manual for the new Syncrowave 200 from Miller's support page.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Not a Dynasty. I have a Maxstar 200DX. It is DC only, and I love it dearly. I would have upgraded to the Dynasty, but it has a lower duty cycle than the Maxstar.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Check out the Manual on Miller's site. Looks like the same case at the 180SD. So more like 200 lbs.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

--Aha! But I seem to recall you did aluminum with it; wouldn't that require AC?

Reply to
steamer

No, just DCEP.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Looking at the specs in the manual, it looks like it is just a Syncrowave 180SD with a pulser added, and a little more output.

Should be a decent machine, but I still feel the Thermal Arc Prowave

185TSW is a better deal.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Dennis has some drawers out in the bone yard. Call him, see what he has and have if he has what you need..Ill snag em.

Gunner

Gunner Asch