torch valve seats

We have an old burning table that has leaking valves at the torch heads. I know over the years someone mentioned that there were seat re-facing
tools available. Does anyone here have a source in Western Canada? The other way to go would maybe machine up our own pilot and cutter. Anyone done that? I am not sure what brand of torch the heads are... Likely they are Liquid Air. Randy

Can't you send them out for refurbishing? The shop here in Seattle refurbishes machine torches regularly.
Things are really slow right now so this would be a "make work/don't get laid off" kind of job. Tuning up six torch heads would be a fair dollar for this outfit. Randy
wrote:

re-facing
Repair would be easy with if Victor torch with replaceable valves. Might be able to install Victor valves.
I would first get torch repair shop price for repair. Torch repair shop might sell special tools or give advice on DIY repair.
I have repaired globe valve seats by lapping valve seat with abrasive brass polish and wood dowel. I have also used Catex stick to lap valve seat. Cratex is rubber with embedded abrasives. But I think your valves are needle valves and I haven't repaired them by lapping. Look for erosion grooves on seat and needle to see problem area and if lapping is practical.
I'll take a look when we open them up... Right now we are trying to remove plugs from a shop pickup. A lesson on why you should not overtighten spark plugs. We are going to try to shrink the body with an acetylene torch before we do the drilling out routine. Ugh!!