Tungsten

--Saw this over at r.c.m. I guess TIG electrode price is going up, eh?

--Have been working on a circular manifold for my calliope projects; hope to post photos soon.

Reply to
steamer

This article is a little obsolete, as all commodities prices are tanking now.

Reply to
Ignoramus6012

Copper is way down...thankfully.

I buy a lot of wire......usually a thousand pounds at a time.

When you are pulling #4...it doesnt take much to add up.

Gunner

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." Maj. Gen. John Sedgewick, killed by a sniper in 1864 at the battle of Spotsylvania

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I posted it to show that China controls the market.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Reply to
RoyJ

Tungsten costs about $15 per pound.

Ignoramus14844

>> --Have been working on a circular manifold for my calliope projects;

Reply to
RoyJ

Sounds like a bad article