wel

Dear All, We want to weld end of two tube and increase the pressure (>100MPa) in inner tube. I'm very glad if everyone said to me what welding way is good for this work. The tude is made of steel 316. The wall thickness is about 4mm and outer diameter of the inner tube is about 11mm. Best

Reply to
hashem_aref

hashem snipped-for-privacy@ureach.com wrote in news:1105895132.980113.22350 @c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Thats quita pressure, are you sure about that figure? I wouldnt like to be around if the tube fails. Henning

Reply to
henning wright