Welding cast iron to mild steel

Nyet! I dont puy to keep udders from havink Stuff...I puy Stuff that I needing and pay ver little vor it. Das der gamen! Sometimes Free! Great Game!!

Gunner

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Filed your taxes yet?

Reply to
rangerssuck

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or about Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:27:06 -0700 did write/type or cause to appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Bizness is the game, and score is kept with dollars!

Not much of a great score, but my buddy got the sheet of clear corrugated plastic roofing "window panel". "Stop the truck - what's that?" I turn right at the corner, and as we enter the alley I point at the house and say "five bedrooms, 2.25 baths, I'd love to buy this place", and then round the block: it is Free. "Price is right!" and he hops out and loads it up. "I dunno what I'll do with it, but it is nice and new." And Free. "And Free."

pyotr filipivich

Pravo ceknic!!

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

"He who dies with the most toys wins." Who said that? What if you bust your butt so hard you never get to play with them? Does it still count?

Reply to
TinLizziedl

Gunner, look at the last photo. The spider is just for moving the ram into position. The force is applied with a 4' bar in the big socket on the compound gearing on the right.

Pete Keillor

good faith

Reply to
Pete Keillor

Only mildly related to your message, but I went through this press the other day. It needed a major cleaning and relubing. The ratcheting cog would not lower by itself due to dirt and lack of lubrication. There was a broken off bolt that needed removal. (it was a pita) Etc etc. I need to clean its body, but the mechanism is finally in a well working shape.

Reply to
Ignoramus17579

Let the Record show that TinLizziedl on or about Tue, 11 Aug 2009 02:31:25 -0700 did write/type or cause to appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

He who dies with the most toys - is still dead.

Better, IMOSHO, to enjoy what you have. You may say "I wish I had a ..." but as has been observed in this thread already, you get one "small" one, and you start thinking about how a bigger one would do the other fiddly bits. As Abe Lincoln observed about farmers in Illinois: They don't really want much, they only want the acreage next to their farm.

pyotr filipivich