OT: For Chilla

The problem with getting to

from Australia seems to be solved, again. We have recieved 38 visits from 8 Australian cities within the last 7 days, which is about normal.

Thanks again for the "heads up" on the issue.

Pete Stanaitis

Reply to
spaco

Nope, my best guess is that they have a block on my ISP.

Can you do me a favour, find a list of other users of your web hosting, preferably people that sell stuff, and I will attempt to go to their websites.

I can then contact them by email, and say "I was interested in seeing what you have to sell, but... "

Regards Charles

Reply to
Chilla