B GETTING OTHERS TO BE ABLE TO USE MY XP.

I was allowing every one to use just one account on my computer when either
my wife or kids started to download all sorts of spy programs and junk.
Every swears they did not do it but I got 27 spy programs some of which
could only be inactivated and not even wiped off the computer.
So I gave every one an account on my computer.
I have the only administrator account on my computer
I have no problem getting on MSN but the sub accounts can not and there are
a lot of programs (read games) that they can not access.
Can any one tell me what I have to do besides give them administrative
priveleges to enable them to access all the programs and sign on msn.
Reply to
bushbadee
From the admin account check to see what privileges each user has, under user accounts.
Reply to
SQLit
I do not find that option under user accounts I can only change passwords
change name change picture change account type (Make it an administrator r account so they can change computer settings Deletet account
Are there any other options some wheres I can not find them. I do not want to give them administrative options, I appreciate the help.
Reply to
bushbadee
Those options you are looking for only appear if you log on as administrator, at a guess I'd say you are logging on under you own name. Jb
Reply to
Dj
I am the administrator. There are 4 log on names. Mine and my kids. I do not see any way of logging on as administrator . I do have the ability to start other accounts and assign one of two levels to them. So I assume XP recognizes me as the administrator,
???????
administrative
Reply to
bushbadee
I am the administrator. There are 4 log on names. Mine and my kids. I do not see any way of logging on as administrator . I do have the ability to start other accounts and assign one of two levels to them. So I assume XP recognizes me as the administrator,
???????
administrative
Reply to
bushbadee
What does this have to do with Electrical Engineering?
Reply to
miketinte