Solidworks seems to be listening :)

it's only been a few days since the discussion about SW not communicating and we're getting an email about SP2.1. It was either an accident or they really do listen to this newsgroup and to the users and Vars. If so, great!, then they're hearing all the other gripes too and that's very important.

The email about SP2.1 is a step in the right direction I think. I don't care about PDF but hopefully it does address some of the myriad of other issues. Fingers crossed!

- Eddy

Reply to
Eddy Hicks

Are you on some special email list?

Reply to
SWuser

login to sw subscription site, click on "subscription email" on right side

Reply to
kenneth b

Thanks. By doing this I realized that one of our users replaced my name with his.

Reply to
SWuser

Hey I didn't get an email!

I'm on the list... must be the B list....

Reply to
Jacob Filek

not sure how sw does mass mailings, i got the email this morning at 8:30am pst

Reply to
kenneth b

I've been getting "subscription email" with an address that has been active for quite some time; however, the recent mailings (to my mailbox) have NOT included anything related to 2004 SP2.1

There must be a number of mass mailing lists and the one that includes my address apparently wasn't used in broadcasting -or- the message was lost in cyberspace -or- I overlooked its receipt (which I doubt...)

Reply to
Per O. Hoel

perhaps not what you meant to say, but you've pretty accurately identified the problem...

Reply to
Michael

Actually, it was exactly what I meant to say.

- Eddy

Reply to
Eddy Hicks

What e-mail? Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

This was at the bottom of the email. Apparently, a long time ago, I opted to receive emails from Solidworks. Hopefully the link will help anyone who wishes to be on the same list.

"NOTE: To change your email preferences, to subscribe or to remove yourself from our mailing list please go to:

"

communicating

Reply to
Eddy Hicks