Solidworks seems to be listening :)

it's only been a few days since the discussion about SW not communicating and we're getting an email about SP2.1. It was either an accident or they
really do listen to this newsgroup and to the users and Vars. If so, great!, then they're hearing all the other gripes too and that's very important.
The email about SP2.1 is a step in the right direction I think. I don't care about PDF but hopefully it does address some of the myriad of other issues. Fingers crossed!
- Eddy
Are you on some special email list?

login to sw subscription site, click on "subscription email" on right side
Thanks. By doing this I realized that one of our users replaced my name with his.

Hey I didn't get an email!
I'm on the list... must be the B list....

not sure how sw does mass mailings, i got the email this morning at 8:30am pst
I've been getting "subscription email" with an address that has been active for quite some time; however, the recent mailings (to my mailbox) have NOT included anything related to 2004 SP2.1
There must be a number of mass mailing lists and the one that includes my address apparently wasn't used in broadcasting -or- the message was lost in cyberspace -or- I overlooked its receipt (which I doubt...)
Per O. Hoel _____________________________________________________________________________

perhaps not what you meant to say, but you've pretty accurately identified the problem...
Actually, it was exactly what I meant to say.
- Eddy

What e-mail? Devon T. Sowell www.3-ddesignsolutions.com

This was at the bottom of the email. Apparently, a long time ago, I opted to receive emails from Solidworks. Hopefully the link will help anyone who wishes to be on the same list.

communicating
they
Thanks Devon

don't