volo viewer express

What is the difference between volo view and volo view express? I thought that volo view was free, what happened? As far I as I can see
the ability to send a drawing as an email attachment by selecting file, send is diabled in volo view express. Can anyone confirm this? If there is a way to enable this feature in volo view express please share...
Thanks in advance,
Sam