eDrawings Viewer & Excel Tables in Drawings

When I view a drawing file in the eDrawing viewer that has an Excel table in it (not an Excel BOM), the Excel table doesn't show up.
Does anyone know if this a known bug or a limitation of the eDrawing viewer?
snipped-for-privacy@elakeside.com says...

I think it has always been a limitation.
--
Arlin
(remove '351' from email to reply)

I've seen this question before, and I always run a quick test. The Excel object always shows up in my eDrawing. Maybe a limitation of the free viwer?
2004 SP1 Edrawings Pro 2004 SP01 V4.1.0.174 Win2K
Richard