Anyone got any advice?

I HOPE IT DOZENT SOUNDZ DISSAPPOINTING ...

THAT WOULD BEE ?

C OF Q IS CERTIFIKIT OF WATT ? QUALITY ?

I remain interested as well in completing my intended course.

I'VE SEEN TO MUCH ZZZZZZAP HERE TOO.

perhaps we can advise one another like convoy conversation [remember with a myriad of unconventional formats or it'd be INCOMPLETE] is any Indication of STATUS a pluTsunami.

NOTING THE SLOPE OF THIS PLANE One can use CONVENTIONAL DESIGN SYMBOLS in addition to your MM lines.

how can one be so advanced on course and not BEELEEVE WATT learns ont the blackboard.

where does the truth lye in it she being the watt., NAIMZ PLEEZ .....

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

flattery will get you another call :)

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

I'm done my time! Done my schooling! And now I'm going to write for my C of Q! (C.E.C). Has anyone got any tips, besides not highlighting with a black magic marker?! Your help is much appreciated And thank you who have shared there knowledge with me along the way (to many to list- and you all know who you are- including everyone on this post!)

Reply to
ssparling

your education is very evident!

Reply to
ssparling

i'm sorry I don't know all Field related abbreveations off hand ;)

Dean used { => } for up, down, sideways, etc. when pointing direction or dates., whatever., too much creativiy can kill it, but, you get the main Idea.

do a good job, others will probably used them as a model someday...

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

write for my C of

black magic

along the way (to

everyone on this

My advice is to assume at all times that most of what you know is wrong at some level or the other, and that compared to what mankind will know in even 500 years, we are clueless cave men today... that mind set will keep you from ossification at our current level of advance...and allow you to do exceedingly well in the future.

A good drill is to make a list on any issue you choose of all the things you know about the subject that you are absolulely sure are *totally correct... then look for the sub topics in each of those areas and see how much you know there ...for instance what is an electron actually... what created it.. etc...get real specific. You will be amazed at the results and the liberation of mind that results...

then... you be able to think at entirely more advanced levels.

The other issue I found in life... the more sure I am that I am correct, and emotional about defending it etc... the more likely I am to be totally wrong ..often in crucial areas.

you will find as Newton stated...we hold but a grain of sand a beach of knowledge on the perimeter of limitless oceans.

If you assume your grain of sand amounts to much... you will value that and stick at that pedantic level.... proud.

Better to realize one is an utter idiot at all times, about virtually all things... then one sees his error more clearly and begins to advance vastly beyond it.

Phil Scott

Reply to
Phil Scott