micro-vu 10" screen

I have what I believe to be an old Micro-Vu 400 optical comparator (the label is gone). It has a 20x lens, X-Y-Z table, two Federal gauges, but is lacking the 10" dia. viewing screen/chart. Anyone out there have one they want to get rid of, or know where I can get one cheap? I'm not too interested in buying new. Just a 90dg cross hair is sufficient, though I'd take anything at this point. My goal is to eventually sell the thing as I have little use for it.

Thanks all.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Cullimore

If you have access to a CAD program you can draw and plot exactly what you want on mylar drafting film. Make sure the plotter or printer is calibrated before trusting it to be accurate. I used to make overlays for a 30" comparator to inspect the profile of airfoil shaped steam turbine blades this way.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Reply to