.015 coated steel cable for flying wires

Who sells .015" coated steel cable for making flying wires for my Tiger Moth? This wire came with the airplane but I broke one of the wires. When I ordered the replacement wire they sent is .030

Reply to
Roger Christenson

TRy just about any decent fishing supply store, including Walmart!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

It's called "leader line" and is available at any fishing tackle store. Be sure to get the 150 lb. line.

MJC

Reply to
MJC

Proctor has all kinds of good stuff including coated control cable and flying wires, plus all the fittings and lead swage items.

Lyman Slack