.15 glow engine suggestion

Share? sure, as long as nobody starts asking me silly questions about why the formulas are what they are, and why did I build the spreadsheet that way. AND, remember that others were responsible for all the work involved in deriving the formulas The original work was done by Brian Morris and Bob Adkins

( See, I finally found Brian's last name )

the relevant thread is:

RCU? frayed knot, I don't have the time, patience, or connection speed to warrant spending time digging around in the online forums.

I CAN e-mail it to you directly in a "Zip" envelope, (not all mail servers will pass a "naked" Excel file)

Assuming that your e-mail address is valid, and I massaged it properly, there is one on the way to you now,

Otherwise, contact me at trash snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

with a valid address, and I will shoot a copy your way

The return address on my newsgroup messages is NOT a valid address, but it's keeps the spammers happy.

bob

Reply to
Bob Cowell

Scott

Scott, I've googled for this .15 engine and have not found a retailer. Do you know where I can purchase this engine? I do see one for sale on Ebay.

thanks,

3for3
Reply to
3for3