2nd plane dilemma

The dilemma... What makes any plane more difficult to fly than another? I know it's taboo to get into warbirds as a 2nd plane, but would a sport model with a fairly light wing loading be possible? What about Realflight? I can fly and land warbirds easily on the simulator. I was looking at the Great Planes Spacewalker as a stepping stone, but an email to them confirmed it is being discontinued, and they suggested the 'Little Toni'. Does anyone have experience with this ARF? Would it make a good second plane? The wing loading is quoted at 21.5-25.5 oz/sq ft compared to 16.8-18.4 oz/sq ft for the Spacewalker. I'm looking for a .60 sized plane (I have an OS FS-91 II). With the wing loading on the Little Toni, I could just as well go with the Hangar 9 .60 sized Corsair with a wing loading of 23-26 oz/sq ft, which Hangar 9 claims is easy to fly, and super stable. I love warbirds, so it is so tempting. So back to the dilemma... Can I fly this plane? What would make this plane any more difficult than a Four Star, or Super Sport (which seem to be suggested as good

2nd planes)? Has technology (Realflight) made it possible to fly these sport model warbirds more quickly than in the past? I have more stick time on Realflight than you can imagine, and flying the simulated trainer feels very accurate to my real plane. Are the warbirds accurate as well?
Reply to
sedawk

and they suggested

I have no experience but I think not, it's a race plane. My second plane was a stick. I love sticks. mk

Reply to
MK