JSF Super Cutlass questions

hi:
i have a friend who asked me for help adding a camera and telemetry to a JSF Super Cutlass. here's the specs he gave me.
plane: JSF Super Cutlass http://www.acesim.com/rc/jsf/jsf.html Span - 30" Length - 23" Motor: .45 Gas Engine Prop: Gunther push-on prop (HLFK5555 4.9x4.3 Wingo Prop & Spinner) Speed Control: Kontronik Rondo 400 2 Servos: Graupner C261 Wing loading tested - 5 to 7.5 oz per sq. ft. RTF weight tested - 10 to 15 oz.
he's still buiding this thing. i can't get a hold of him 'cause he's on vacation, but i wan't to think about this while he's gone.
if anyone has flown one of these, maybe you can tell me a few things.
does wing loading (say 7 oz per sq ft) on a 2 sq ft wing mean that the fuse plus payload can be 14 oz?
if not, approx how much extra weight will this thing carry?
what does RTF weight tested - 10 to 15 oz. mean?
what kind of altitude are we dealing with for max payload?
thanks in advance, mike

The engine and prop combination doesn't add up at all. That's a prop for a small electric motor, no way can you use it with the proposed .45 gas (or glow??) engine.
--
Dave S, Kuusankoski, Finland.

My return address requires modification before use.
[snip]

thanks.
huh. wonder where he got that idea. the designer hasn't tested with a gas(glow?) engine either. don't know/remember the diff, myself.
the builder thinks the thing might go 4500 ft high barring local FAA restrictions.
mike