who can help me #1 ?

Hi to all,
Can anyone supply me with the painting AND decals instructions for :
- Boeing P-26A (Pavla 1/72)
- F/A-18E (Revell 1/72)
- Gloster G.40 Pioneer (Pavla 1/72)
- Halifax B.III (Airfix 1/72) : the 2005 reissue, NOT the original
kit
- U-2A/C/D (Airfix 1/72) : the 2005 reissue, NOT the original kit
Thanks !
Stiletto
( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)
Reply to
stiletto
stiletto wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:
You should be able to get the Airfix instructions by contacting Aifix directly.
They're generally pretty good about this...
Reply to
Peter Baxter
Hi, I bought the Airfix U2 kits few weeks ago. Are you always interested? see you soon
"stiletto" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
Reply to
Vincent JACQUES