Frequently Asked Questions!

there are many important questions in our lives we aren't sure of their answers...

Q: Who is your Lord?

A: My Lord is ALLAH the creator of the universe and all creatures.

=BFQ: How many Gods are there?

A: There is only one God not two or three; and no partners He has or co-Gods. Q: How did Allah introduce Himself to mankind?! A: Allah has sent messengers to deliver His significance to both mankind and jinn.

Q: What is your religion?

A: My religion is "Islam" it means "submission" to the one and only God [ALLAH] and to have full obedience to Him and to His messengers.

Q: Who is your messenger?!

A: Mohammad the son of Abdullah from the tribe of Quraish who received revelation from Allah through angel Gabriel to all mankind; to worship Allah and no other God or Gods.

Q: What is your Holy Book?

A: My Holy Book is the "Koran" it means "Readable" it contains Allah's words and dominions and regulations to the followers of Islam.

Q: What is the Sunnah?

A: "Sunnah" is the oral teachings of Prophet Mohammad collected by his followers and comrades containing explanations of daily actions taken by Muslims and clarifying some guidelines in the Koran.

Q: What is Emaan (Faith)?

A: Emaan is to believe in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers and the Day of Resurrection and in destiny with its goodness or badness.

Q: What is 'Ihsan?

A: 'Ihsan is to worship Allah as you are seeing Him; but though you can't see Him; He sees you.

Q: What is the difference between a Prophet and a Messenger?

A: a Prophet is a person who obtained a revelation from Allah without delivering it to specific people (i.e. Ishmael, Isaac, Job...); but a messenger is a person who obtained a revelation from Allah with the task of delivering it to either specific people or to all people, for example; Jesus Christ was a messenger only to Israelis but Mohammad was a messenger to all mankind and jinn.

Reply to
real