Sale at Hobby-Lobby - AXI and Flying Styro

Guys, if you have EVER wanted to buy an Axi motor on sale, go to

Don't know what's up, but they have stuff on sale that I never expected to see this soon after introduction. I could have saved

17% on an F-16 if I had waited three weeks. The Axi outrunners look like they're probably 15% off also.
Reply to
Charlie Funk