Good follow on for Firebird Commander in the UK

We've bought two of these models and we are very pleased with them. We do seem to be ok with them now and we would like to add something else as well. A bit more power to allow us to fly in a heavier wind and the ability to do more than fly around in circles and do stall turns.

I've thought about an Aerobird Extreme (130 GBP). If we can fly the Commanders ok each time could we move onto one of these without anyone assisting us ? I've also considered the 4 ch Wing Dragon II (100 GBP). Could we move straight to this on our own ?

Would the Parkzone Mustang (130 GBP) be too much for us ?

Or what else in the UK ?

Thanks

Reply to
Kev

Go to

and look up a local club and go and see them. It will be more expensive to get in to (£300 or so for a setup) but it will fly higher and better in wind, plus you will be able to get help to get up and flying..

Reply to
Gavin

Thanks. I know where the local club is but I've just spent £300 on a nitro car plus I've recently bought the second Commander so convincing the missus that I need to spend ANOTHER £300 plus £50 membership could be hard !

Reply to
Kev

I know that feeling.

Try the club, they may have a club trainer you can try for a while to see if it's something you want to fly before you spent the momeny on the setup, you may find you want to keep on with the park flyers type things. Or someone may have items to sell cheaply...

Reply to
Gavin