4CH Radio Controlled RC Air Plane

4CH Radio Controlled RC Air Plane - Good quality and good price - http://www.hobbyjapan2000.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=NO-PLANEWDS

For the more experienced flyer Parkzone has a nice 4 Ch Electric Flyer as well for a little over twice as much as the previous posters link.
http://www.parkzone.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=PKZ4100

Mebbe so, but why don't they put any physical address location (like corporate or warehouses) on any of their web pages? I get redirected to their policies page, which says zip. An area code telephone search puts them in the Miami FL area for the US side.
I don't know I'd want to order from them if they can't identify where they are located.
--
HPT

High Plains Thumper wrote:

They are probably worried people might come looking for them when they discover that their POS products don't work as advertised. :-)