4CH Radio Controlled RC Air Plane

- Good quality and good price

-

Timmy

For the more experienced flyer Parkzone has a nice 4 Ch Electric Flyer as well for a little over twice as much as the previous posters link.

Scotty

"Timmy" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Mebbe so, but why don't they put any physical address location (like corporate or warehouses) on any of their web pages? I get redirected to their policies page, which says zip. An area code telephone search puts them in the Miami FL area for the US side.

I don't know I'd want to order from them if they can't identify where they are located.

Reply to
High Plains Thumper

They are probably worried people might come looking for them when they discover that their POS products don't work as advertised. :-)

Reply to
C G