4CH RC Helicopter US$139 - New Store

Radio Controlled Helicopter - 4CH RC Heli for US$ 139 from HobbyJapan2000.com

Sorry, I am new to news group. So if I selected the wrong category. Please let me know. I do not mean to SPAM. Just want to make a notice to the interested users.

Reply to
JIm

Radio Controlled Helicopter - 4CH RC Heli for US$ 139 from HobbyJapan2000.com

Sorry, I am new to news group. So if I selected the wrong category. Please let me know. I do not mean to SPAM. Just want to make a notice to the interested users.

Reply to
JIm

then why post to your own post 3 minutes later??

Reply to
Dell Shannon