RC-CAM Minature vdieo camera System

Hi All,

Just to let you know that RC-CAM which was launched at this years Wings and Wheels Model spectacular show is now available to buy from mail order. For those of you who did not see us or don't know about RC-CAM then please visit our website at

,

We are the designers and manufactures of a new video camera system for radio controlled hobbyists, the system transmits live colour video and audio back to a receiver unit using a 2.4GHz 10mW transmitter. We have included a very unique feature in our design which we call DCS (Dual Camera System), which allows you to have two cameras in your model, then using your transmitter set you can switch between them, the point in which they switch are fully adjustable.

RC-CAM kits start from less than £150!! and are available by mail order now and soon by our internet shopping.

If you any questions then please do ask and I will be happy to answer them.

Best Regards

Alan Ward Allendale Electronics Ltd snipped-for-privacy@Rc-cam.co.uk

Alan Ward