Tamiya 1/48 A6M3 Model 22/22a cheaply in Tokyo

Dear all,

Sorry if this may appear as spam, but I am only posting in this group.

As most of you are no doubt aware, the 1/48 Tamiya A6M3 Model 22/22a kit has come out lately and has been on sale in Tokyo for some weeks now.

I have no idea why, but some places have this on special sale currently, at 25% or even 30% off, compared to the usual 20% off one may find in larger stores.

So if anyone is interested in a few of these kits please let me know. I guess it would be cheaper per kit if a person ordered more than one, as the postage will not change much: to the US I estimate about 1000 JPY for a 800g parcel, and similar ratio of price/weight up to 2 kgs.

Interested parties may pay me via Paypal, which adds another 4.2% or so to the total, but this is I believe still a lot cheaper than ordering at full list price from online stores or from local stores that have to go through the importers.

Please let me know if anyone is interested---you can also enquire at any time about other kits you might be interested in. Although I do not do this as a business, I am more than happy to help out fellow modelers since I too received equally generous help in the past, both through this group and others.

Regards, Gernot

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug