great deal on large scale armor

The armor builders among this group may be interested in the large scale Panther kit we are offering on our newest site.
The kit is from Verlinden and is being offered at the lowest price we've ever seen. Should you 'click' on over to check it out, please also take a look at the great regular sale prices we offer everyday on large scale figures. http://www.blacknightfigures.com /
Thanks, Bill