Fujimi's new 1/700 Chikuma & PE set

Fujimi has been on the roll for more than a year now, bringing out state-of-the-art 1/700 kits w/ extremely good value-for-money photo-etch
sets. I don't have space for the 1/350 kits this company produces.
Last week I bought their new Chikuma (about 2480 JPY) & PE set (about 1590 JPY). The kit depicts the Chikuma in her final configuration, at Leyte Gulf in October 1944. With the PE set the kit is going to be really really nice, even the light AA and boats are well done.
I haven't had time to model in a long long time, but these kits are a fantastic motivation to get to the modeling table agin.
--
Gernot Hassenpflug
Pentium DualCore E2180 2GHz, Asus P5, 4GiB RAM