.5 Amps over 1C, charging Li Poly bad?

What a relief! I thought RTFM meant Read The F------ Manual : )

And FTFI means something other than honorable : )

But thanks, Mathew.

Wan

Reply to
Wan

I didn't think I was about to post on this topic again, but maybe I am dense. By 90% charge, do you mean 90% of volts or 90% of the mAh to be adequate?

How much time does it take to charge up a 2100 mAh 2S1P pack at 200mAh in your office?

At 2.1 amp for the same pack from your car battery, could you bring the battery up to 90% in less than an hour?

This sounds very interesting. I don't center taps on any of my packs yet. By slow charge, at what amperage? I could use this information.

I am just seeking additional info. Not meaning to doubt.

Thanks, Wan

Reply to
Wan