Aerobatics

Does anyone have any simple aerobatic manouvers I could try out. I fly a V tail AB Extreme, but I've just glued two credit cards on to the flaps to increase the throw. Wind permitting I'll give it is maiden flight tonight with the new set up, and I'm hoping the extra elevator action will allow me to do more than a standard kite can manage? So, anyone got any suggestions. I'll report back the results once I've done it. Cheers!

Reply to
robertdownes25