Air Alert

Hello, I got one of these on a used airplane, could someone tell me how it works. I plugged the male in to the RX but there is also a female connector and I am not sure what to do with it. It seems to beep ever min or so, is this normal? Are there any patterns as far as the beeping goes. Any info will help, I have never had or seen one of these. Thanks, Brad

Reply to
Brad

Try this:

David Hopper