Anyone know where I can find on-line 3-views of the Grumman S2F Tracker?

I checked the airwar.ru website and they don't have any.

I did manange to find a colour-layout 3-view on-line but would like to find a reasonably-detailed outlines-only one to see what I need to do.

I'm thinking of doing an electric profile version and need the outlines for the parts.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
byrocat

Can't help you on the layout but, I think it would be a cool plane to build as I worked on the US-2B when I was in the Navy stationed at NAS Corpus Christi, TX in 1969.

These were used as trainers and had all the radar gear stripped out making them very light and the dual R1820 engines really took them for a ride!

Thanks for the memory, Sonny

Reply to
Sonny Bulla

This is the best I could find:

Maybe someone else has something better..

David

Reply to
David Hopper

Bob's Aircraft Documentation?

Reply to
Tim Wescott

So where's the 3 view TIM!

-- KenS

----------------------------------------------------------------------- KenSt's Profile:

this thread:

KenSt

The S2E 3 view can be found here.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Iflyrctoo

S2F added an ECM antenna above the cockpit, as shown here '62, along with a backseat view of carrier landing, taken from radar operators position. I haven't changed a bit since that pic was taken - well, except for no hair, and another 90 lbs, there's no difference at all....... d:->))

'n beers.. [_]) Don

Reply to
CRaSH