Best way to remove cylinder head

Now for the rest of the story. First, thanks to all who responded. Using my Sears allen wrench, I was able to get all of the bolts out of the head. I just used one hand to turn the wrench and the other one to hold the engine. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be with all of the fighting I have done in the past with muffler bolts. Now I have to review this list to find out the name of the gentlemen that puts helocoils (sp) in heads so I can get it repaired propery. Thanks again

Reply to
goodfella

Clarence Lee does helicoils. He usually has an ad in Model Aviation magazine.

Charles

Reply to
ka8jvx