Building guide for Electra Fly

Hi. My brother, my dad and I have all recently started building planes. We found

4 gliders still in their boxes, untouched, from when my brother left the hobby almost ten years ago. Unfortunately, he seems to have misplaced the building guide for his Electra Fly from Precedence! He has the blueprint, but not the guide on how to assemble the parts and in which order. If someone by any chance has this guide, or information about where to acquire it, it would be much appreciated. Regards, Mikael. DK.
Reply to
Mikael

Roger Christenson

"Roger Christenson" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Thank you for your help. Unfortunately it is not the right plane, the one I need is Electra Fly from Precedent, a glider with an electric motor built in. In the meantime, a guy from Norway has responded that he has the building guide and is willing to make a copy and send it to me. So the problem appears to be solved. But thanks anyway, and sorry for your trouble. Best regards, Mikael.

Reply to
Mikael