Charge ANYTHING charger needed.

Wishull thinking "ON" :)

NiCad, NIMH, Li-Ion, Li-polymer, lead acid, + whatever I've missed, 12V & 120V, Software updateable via internet, and enough capacity to charge large packs, i.e. portable power tool packs, and flight packs for larger electric R/C aircraft. Anything I "should" want, too:)

thanks

gary

Reply to
vrgolf

ve7eje

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 08:39:25 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in :

I have a Triton that covers a lot of that.

I hear that the Triton II is an improvement.

It takes a 12-volt power supply.

I use mine on Nicads to lawn tractor batteries. Seems to work OK.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

It's not 120 volt but you might want to look at the new FMA CellPro Multi 4. Power supplies for bench use are not that expensive. You will spend more than they cost for an AC/DC Charger vs. a DC only.

Red S. Red's R/C Battery Clinic

us out for "revolting" information.

Reply to
Red Scholefield