conversion speed 400 -> speed 600

Hey all,

Simple question.

Would it be easy to convert a speed 400 plane to a speed 600 And fly with (6-7) SC cells from a car. The sort of plane i have in mind is a ripmax allaince or other foam planes with a span of 1 Meter +- 10% Spitfire, P51, etc I ask this because it seems there is plenty of choise for speed400 models in comparisson to speed600 planes, most of them are gliders. and using 6 cells i can use my car paks for flying;

Thx

Reply to
dingo

No really. Mostly the weight is simply too great.

The best upgrade for the alliance is to go 3s LIPO on the stock motor and box. (geared 480) and then if you want a straight brushless upgrade the MPjet 25/35 plugs straight in as well.

Don't bother. Old technology, too heavy, and not enough volts.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher