Covering for IFO

Anyone know a good place on the web to order lightweight covering for an IFO?

Reply to
kodi

No, but if you find out please share. I threw the covering away and used the backing, just like I didn't know any better! ROFLOL! I sure do wish I was a perfect as everyone else!

VGB!

-- Jim Branaum AMA 1428

Six_O'clock_High Target snipped-for-privacy@Guns.com

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

this is my friends hobby shop and below is link to his accessory for ifo stuff , he sells ifo and other planes.this stuff is ripstop and comes in several colors. tell him doug sent you.

doug

Reply to
doug

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc

I recovered mine with some material from a florist shop. I saw this really neat stuff that they wrap around the bottom of the flower pot. It is light weight, changes color as the light hits it, and cost $3.00 for 5 yards of it...

Reply to
w4jle