Crashed and Lost.

I'm going back out as soon as I can. I really hope it doens't rain today, but I think it's gonna. While climbing through the thick weeds and such on the first search, I realized the plane would probably be pretty intact if I found it because the weeds were so thick and provided great padding.....

Sigh..

Reply to
Nick W.

Why did this one show up as a new message tonight?

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I didn't see it as a new message--just your reply.

Stuff happens with news posts. NNTP is kind of buggy.

It may be that someone reorganized their news server and it got labeled as undelivered by accident, hence fed back into the pipeline.

Or it may just have decided to crawl out of the bit bucket.

Or the original poster may inadvertently have resent it.

Strange things do happen.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ