EP Sailplane newbie help

I am a recent convert from slime power (glow).

I have a sailplane with a 4 foot wing span, no alerions, only throttle, rudder, elevator. Wieghs no more than a half a pound if that. (dont have a scale) It has: astro 05 direct drive motor installed Graupner 8 x 4.5 folding prop Berg 6dsp receiver.

I want to go lithium.

What battery and speed controller should I use?

I was thinking a Jeti JES045 45 amp for lithiums speed controller kokam 3 cell 11.1 volt 1500mah lithium poly battery

I am clueless so please give me some feedback and suggestions.

Chris

Well I just got off the phone with NE Sail and they say it cant be done with lithiums, i have to go nicad/nimh

Crap.

Well i still need suggestions on what battery and what ESC

Reply to
Alowishious