Modeltech Magic or Limbo Dancer plans?

Hi all
Does anyone know where I could get a set of plans for either the Modeltech Magic or the Limbo Dancer ??
Regards
Robbo.
Col Taylor Models in Wagga had a Magic kit for sale last week - might still be available if that is of interest.
David
Robbo wrote:

Thanks David
I know that Kelletts hobbies at Liverpool also has the ARF Magic. But I was actually interested in trying to get hold of a plan of one of these planes cause I like to build:)
Regards
Robbo Sydney, Australia

still
Modeltech

I generally scan plans that I buy or get in kits, and the Limbo Dancer is one kit that I have. Unfortunately, I have not yet had it scanned, but I plan to soon. If you would like, I could email you a PDF that you could have printed locally. Interested?
--
Charles Wahl
<remove uppercase letters in email address>

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid (247
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid "6428