Newbie Questions | Su-27 XXL shock flyer from Ikarus | ARF kit list

Hello All,

I recently created a new thread with titled "Electric RC Planes - Newbie questions" and got valuable feedback from many people. Thanks for all of you !!

I'm still a newbie to RC flying and now I have put together "my" list of components for Su-27 XXL shock flyer from Ikarus I'm planning to build.

Pls throw in your suggestions / comments.

Plane : Su-27 XXL Shock flyer from Ikarus.

Tx : Spektrum 2.4 GHz DSM 6 Rx : AR6000 Receiver Servo : S75 from Spektrum

Motor : ??? Need suggestion.... a decent combination of efficient battery usage, speed and durablity)

Propeller: A decent propeller to push a 16-20 oz depron and will fit the motor. ESC : Need one with BEC Battery : I'm thinking....Kokam 3 Cell 11.1V, 2000 mAh Cellpro LiPoly

Questions:

  1. Does the Tx, Rx, Servo combo looks ok?

  1. Can you suggest a good Motor / Prop / Esc (with BEC) / Battery combo?

  2. Do I miss anything else?

Thanks

Reply to
jayanthigk2004

Looks good

E-Flite Park 400 outrunner, E-Flite 20A Brushless ESC , Thunder Power 3s 1320 lipo pack

Lipo charger........

YW

Mike

Reply to