FA: FLIGHT DATA RECORDER by Eagle Tree Systems

Hi Folks,

As part of my effort to slim down my RC inventory I have just listed a FLIGHT DATA RECORDER on eBay. This is the one manufactured by Eagle Tree Systems. Please have a look at the following link:

If the link doen't work for you, try the eBay item number: 3190498273

Thanks for looking.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

That looks interesting. Anone ever use one? Anyone know what the retail on it was? Andy

We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!

Reply to
RCPILOT48

| That looks interesting. Anone ever use one? Anyone know what the retail on it | was? Andy | | >I have just listed a | >FLIGHT DATA RECORDER on eBay.

A few seconds with google found --

Looks like retail is $150, but Tower sells it for $135.

Haven't used it myself.

Reply to
Doug McLaren