Need Fox 36X parts

I got a request from a customer for a piston and liner for a Fox 36X. Fox no longer makes these or has any stock so that source is out. Anyone know of a old CL flier that maybe has a set stuck away in a closet?

-- Paul McIntosh

Paul McIntosh

I got a request from a customer for a piston and liner for a Fox 36X. Fox no longer makes these or has any stock so that source is out. Anyone know of a old CL flier that maybe has a set stuck away in a closet?

- Is that the one with the square venturi,i still have some old engines but i'm getting too old to remember what they are. DOUG

Reply to
Courseyauto

If it is indeed the old square venturi Fox, I have one NIB for sale.

Reply to
Ajn 521

What does it say on the box?

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I don't know anything about them. At the time they were produced I could only afford McCoys!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Reply to
Robert Bauer

Not sure but seems like this is a cult engine for classic c/l combat. Maybe worth posting on the C/L boards. Maybe someone has an ABC conversion piston and sleeve for this. That was an iron piston and sleeve engine wasn't it?

Reply to
Sport_Pilot