Looking for Parker Drill Press Feed Units

I can't believe I'm going to ask this... But I need to find 16+ Parker / Schrader-Bellows drill press self-feed attachments.
I have a dealer who sells a lot of our equipment who has a customer who specifically requested this product.
Anyone know of a source since Parker apparently doesn't make them any longer:
Parker B12112814 009.0" 540 degree rotation HydroChek B17111014
If any of you scrap guys have 'em or if anyone knows of a source for them, I'll gladly put you or your source directly in touch with the customer or the dealer, depending on what my friend wants done.
I'd *LOVE* to sell him my equipment, but for some reason, his customer is stuck in a 1940's mentality where these old machines are "better and more efficient" for what they do. ...Go figure...
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 x113 01.908.542.0244 Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
V8013-R