CNC Tooling Supplier in Australia, etc?

Does anyone know of a source of ER-style supplies in Australia or the surrounding area?
I have a customer over there ordering low cost ER16 mini nuts from me, etc.
I feel bad because shipping is much more than the parts themselves. I'd like to give him a local source for these items...
I have already done the Google thing, but I can't get any of the folks over there to reply to me.
Thank you for any help you can offer.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 x113 01.908.542.0244 Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
V8013-R