TRIA 7500 on Morbidelli A504

Hi all

I have reinstalled it including a new floppydrive but there is a problem - when the software kicks in, it turns on ALL outputs causing the valve selenoids to pull whatever possible - as of now app 19A - far more than the 8A fuse.

Now, I have reinstalled it, but there is a problem with the I/O. The serial ports are probably ok.

What should I do?

I will try to reinstall and compile again, but I doubt that it will work

Sonnich

Reply to
jodleren