Intercontinental Railway?

Was I drunk that day?
I thought it was TRANScontinental railway.
But, it's been a long time since history class. AND, a lot of that has been
altered ala Winston Smith.
Steve
Add pictures here
✖

Well if it's intercontinental it's between continents. It could be the intracontinental railway. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/intercontinental Karl
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 02:02:52 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

That's the one I always take to Japan from Oregon.
-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air… -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The castor-oil-powered line was the 'incontinental railway'.
--Winston
Add pictures here
✖

"That's a piss poor pun, Probie." he fecaled.