Follow-up on Coolant / Lube System Needs

I have a customer who is building a tapping fixture set-up.
He needs someone to walk him through the coolant process for the set-up and sell him the equipment.
He will likely ask all the basic questions you can imagine and then some but is a virtually guaranteed sale for whomever jumps in on this one.
Location - Charlotte, NC.
Good guy, just needs guidance on this one.
Interested? E-mail me with your contact details and/or reply here for all to see.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 x113 01.908.542.0244 Flagship Site:
/ Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:

V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill
Okay... No takers on the coolant system job so far so I have a new
question:
Does anyone know of a supplier in the US who might be able to help my
customer with a coolant system similar to the following:

or

I'd like to provide them with a contact who does more than just sell an
item. Maybe someone with some head knowledge of how to choose the right
one, etc.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site:
/ Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:

V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill
Randy,
Any experience with them? I'm looking for a contact that is at least one step better than Google provides. :)
In any case, I'll check them out.
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill
Joe, Sorry no. I did talk to the guys from Hangsterfers once at a trade show and they seemed very knowledgeable. But that's all I can say.
Remove 333 to reply. Randy
Reply to
Randy333

Site Timeline