MasterCam X4

Hello All,
I've recently got back in the game. I have been away since version 7. Everytime I create an entity, I have to press F3 to be able to
see it on the screen? Anyone know what the hell is up with this?
Thanks!

Video acceleration

reckon you are using an older system; specifically the graphics card or its drivers might be outdated and not displaying graphic changes; sounds like you got a long road to haul

What version are you useing?You can change the settings in the file of configuration.