FA Funsonic FS-70 full on-board kero-autostart turbine - unused unrun condition

Hi,

I'm auctioning my Funsonic FS-70 turbine on eBay. Item ID is

250356793954 or to save you lookinhg it up go straight to .

It currently stands at =A3640 which would be an absolute steal so mosey over and pick up a bargain. Auction blurb follows below :

Thanks for your interest,

Mike

This is an auction for a Funsonic FS-70 Kerostart model jet turbine in new and unrun condition as supplied from the factory .

I am selling my Funsonic Kerostart FS-70 model jet turbine. I bought this engine in Feb 2008 and have not built the model for it yet. Owing to a change in circumstances I now need to sell sell it so here it is on eBay. As stated above the turbine is exactly as supplied from the factory and I have never run it nor connected a battery to the ECU. It is complete with every part originally supplied from Funsonic as detailed below. The balance of the manufaturers warranty expires early in Feb this year.

The specs for the FS-70 Kerostart engine can be found on Funsonics website here and there are higher resolution pictures of the actual turbine for sale here. The Fonsonic FS-70 turbine has been tested by RCJI to be one of the most fuel efficient on the market as can be verified from the table at the back of any recent edition. This means your fuel load can be minimised for reduced weight while still gaining the benefit of the extra thrust produced by this engine cf eg the Jetcat equivalant.

Parts supplied will be as follows (and as shown in the pictures) :

  • Funsonic FS-70 Kerostart Jet Turbine * Funsonic Turbine Control Unit * Funsonic Display Unit * Funsonic IO board * Electronic Kero valve * Funsonic supplied fuel pump and fuel filter * Funsonic Engine mounts * Fuel lines * Connecting cables for TCU etc * Original Receipt and shipping docs

With the exchange rate as it is, this is an ideal time for anyone to buy one of these turbines : pound for euro will give you a scare if you try to import one yourself and if you are living in Europe then you will currently get a super deal on the currency transaction.

No reserve, and low =A3600 initial bid for this turbine is an absolute steal, especially at the current exchange rate so bid now and pick up a bargain.

Reply to
mikedavies4828