FIELD BOX PROJECT

Please

Someone have a field box plan ou drawing ? I want to do my box .

Thank you

Guil

Reply to
gns99

refer to "Field Boxes, Fuselage Jig, Wing Jig. Tail wheel, Transmitter Tray constr. Helpful Hints"

Bombdrop Field Box - RCFU Field Box #2 - RCFU Field Box #3 - compact efficient - Email Alan. plan, instructions w/simple power panel Fuselage Assembly Jig - RCFU JC's TX_tray Tailwheel Construction - RCFU Transmitter Tray - RCFU Wing Assembly Jig - RCFU Working flaps

at Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.