Fly a helicopter

know it's not radio control, but it's cute. I'm not that good at it, only 798 on the score so far.

Reply to
Vance

Darren Earle

OK, you hot shot pilots...the wife (who doesn't even FLY R/C) made a 760 the second time in the air.

The third time was a 680.

My scores? That damn game hates me!!!

:) Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

Score 1105 :)

Reply to
Titus McGrolsch

LOL, I know what you mean DR 1. Darn mouse, I wonder, can I hook up a JR transmitter to play? :) rick markel

My Model Aircraft Home Page

Aileron37